Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy Birthday, Fuzzy!



This is my Fuzzy, the brightest of the stars in my life. She's given me my three beautiful babies and the best seventeen years of my meagre existence. She's stuck by me through the lowest points, too, and was the rock I clung to and the reason I pulled myself up and trudged forward.

Thanks to her, I'm a better man that I could ever have hoped to be, and I've been blessed far beyond what I deserve.

Happy birthday, Fuzzy. I hope to make you as happy as you've made me.

P.S. Sorry for the crappy picture quality. Cell phone cameras suck!

2 comments:

BobG said...

Congratulations to her for her birthday, and to you for having the good sense to marry the right person for you.

skywriter said...

I can see why you are so smitten, the conversations she and I have had via email reveal and funny, deeply caring, wonderful young woman. She reminds me a bit of my daughter. Happy birthday to her!